ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN
Building Design | Urban Planning | Interior Design | Product Design
Structural Engineering | Mechanical Engineering | Plumbing Engineering | Electrical Engineering
Programming | Project Management | Advisory Practice
Autodesk Revit Trainings | Dynamo BIM
BIM is all about DATA– QUALITY DATA.
WHY – Help professionals to optimize the process, to reduce the time, to reduce the errors, to add value to their product and services and to deliver better product and services
HOW – Using new technologies, workflows, studying best practices.
WHAT – Software (Revit/Dynamo) trainings, Revit best practices, Dynamo Scripts
REVIT BIM CONSULTANCY
- BIM Implementation Strategies
- Help develop Revit Firm Standards and Protocols
- Revit best practices , Revit tips and tricks
- Revit trainings
- Clash Detetions
- Revit Content Creation and Maintenance
BIM BEYOND REVIT
- Automating daily tasks – Renumber elements, renaming views, renaming families, replacing families, etc.
- Go Further with your BIM data – Creating custom schedules, Print at once different paper sizes, Add custom parameters, and any similar.
- Analyze and Visualize your data – Fire path analysis, Clearence analysis (stairs to floor), endless scenarios are possible.
- Parametric design/Computational design and optimization – Parametric Surfaces & Surface Panelization, Parameter driven design, etc.
- Creating new data using external data base – Creating new Revit family types from excel spreadsheet, extracting information from excel and bringing it back to Revit.